If you’ve been thinking about buying an Atlanta Georgia foreclosure please think about hiring an Atlanta Home Inspector. Buying a foreclosed home in Atlanta Georgia is a task that should not be taken lightly. You need to know the pitfalls or dangers of buying foreclosures in Atlanta.
You will need to expect to do a lot of research before finding a suitable property here in Atlanta, GA. Once a contract is accepted, you’ll have a limited time to get a home inspection performed.
Some basic tips for purchasing a foreclosed home in Atlanta, GA:
1. Call at least 6 different home inspectors and get quotes
2. Do not rely solely on your agent for a referral
3. Do not hire the least expensive home inspector
4. Make sure the home inspector is a full member of ASHI (www.ashi.org) or INACHI and has error & omission insurance
5. Try to have the utilities turned onto the home
6. Attend the inspection
Home inspections in Atlanta or Georgia are NOT regulated by national or local government, this means buyer-please-be-ware! Getting your home inspected by a qualified home inspector could end up saving you thousands in damage or unforeseen repairs. Unfortunately there are many unqualified home inspectors here in Atlanta Georgia. Please visit our website for more information www.choosesuperiorinspection.com